mod. MCN 509
Numerically controlled machine with 5 interpolated axes with a tool charger at 10 positions. The machine was built to mill acetate fronts automatically.
It is equipped with an automatic loading system, a vertical clamp for the internal milling operations and a clamp with expandable discs mounted on the 5th axis for the external milling operations. The front can be rotated automatically by the pneumatic clamp which allows the upper and the lower milling.
- Weight 750 kg
- Dimensions l*h*d 1550*2000*1600 mm
- Voltage supply 400V+N three phase 50/60Hz
- Power 16.700VA
- Pressure 7 atm
- Travel X axis 455 mm
- Travel Y axis 380 mm
- Travel Z axis 205 mm
- Travel 4° axis -16 to 120 degrees
- Spindle revolutions 36.000
- Spindle power 2,2 kw
- Max. tool diameter ISO 20 d.10